Thursday, August 9, 2007

Anticipation!


I am checked in and officially here. Wake up call at four forty five AM! Yes you read that right! Met some fellow riders at the Hope Lodge where we had dinner. I also met some of the guests. They are truly an inspiration as they shared how much the Lodge means to them;and how without it they could not get treatment. The Lodge is an amazing facility. Now I am back in my dorm room with my fan a blasting trying to stay cool and fall asleep. As I anticipate the big first day I am excited and nervous. I am pumped and ready to peddle,but nervous as the unknown is before me. I look forward to seeing Ohio and getting to know my sixty fellow riders. I look forward to hearing their stories of hope and courage and heart ach. I look forward to knowing if my training paid off and I look forward to many reflective moments. Thanks for joining me!

Nine and a half hours before the ride!

P.S. Forgive my typing I am on my blackberry...Isn't technology wonderful!!

No comments: