Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spring Training


This has been one of the snowiest winters on record.  Several places here in the Midwest have had their snowiest winters on record. Last year at this time I was already hitting the streets with my road bike. Need I say I'm getting a bit antsy to get on the road. In the meantime I spend four nights a week "spring training". What does that consist of? Running on a treadmill two nights a week in front of "American Idol" and another two times per week either on an elliptical or the treadmill depending upon what interests me. At this point I'm tired of the same ole scenery in the gym or my basement.  Other than a wonderful few runs in San Francisco (check out my other blog), I've been confined to indoor training.  This weekend I "spring" my clock ahead....lets hope that this "springs" the weather ahead too.  

No comments: