Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Trans-Siberian Orchestra


Tonight I watched my first, and I doubt last, concert at the new Lucas Country Arena in downtown Toledo. For my first experience I had the amazing experience of watching, for the first time, the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. They were AMAZING! The light show was incredible. I left the show after three hours and two very different "shows" within the show, in awe and wanting more. So much so that I headed to ITunes to download their new album, Night Castle, which they featured during the second half of their show. Their talent was amazing. The vocals with one exception was pure and powerful. The show began with a couple of their signature songs prior to heading into their "Christmas Show". Upon the conclusion of their two hour Christmas special I was ready to stand and cheer and find a great place for dinner, only to sit back and enjoy another 60 minute segment featuring their new releases from Night Castle. Just when I thought their Christmas show couldn't be topped, they topped their own show with the amazing lights, vocals and music from Night Castle. If you have never seen the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and you love Rock - you need to go see them. Their tickets are pricey, but when have you ever gotten to rock on for three hours straight with no breaks?

No comments: