Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First Ride


Today marks the first ride of the season. This year it happens to be with the motorcycle. Granted it was a very short ride because it was only a 3 mile ride to the Harley store, but it was enough to give me a taste of things to come. After dropping my bike off for some minor additions and the lowering of the bike, I got to ride Judy's bike as well. That ride was only 3 miles as well - yes, to the Harley store. Both bike had a minor recall and she too had a couple of additions put on the bike. After a long winter and cabin fever, there is hope; and while the ride today was very short, it gave me a taste of things to come. While at the Harley store I saw the true fan's bike. The owner is clearly a Detroit Tiger fan. Not only did the pant job represent the colors of the Tiger, but it also included the beloved emblems of the team. I was truly impressed. Enjoy the pictures! Think spring!

No comments: